Laundry by Claudio Castelli


Taken with my mentor studio reflex using some front mouvements. I finally managed to convert my mentor reflex studio rotating back to 4x5- international cassette using a 3d printer. These cameras have advantages on classic graflex slr or various british models since they have front tilt and swing mouvements, and intuitive time shutter selection (after all they came in the 50's). The problem is that they use some not standard cassettes, very hard to find. In fact, before buying a 3d printer, I had this camera 1 year sitting on my shelf, and the quest for cassette on ebay was frustating. Right now, even if the camera is capable of 4x5 , and I like the squarish ratio, I'll keep using 9x12 in international linhof cassettes, since I have a load of expired film from the 60's http://flic.kr/p/TAchvK

Comments

Popular Posts